Monday, March 6, 2017

If you or someone you know is a student at a Catholic high school or university, please share....






I'll be speaking again (my third time, yay!) in Reston, Virginia, just outside of Washington DC, for Young America's Foundation's Standing Up for Faith and Freedom seminar, which takes place April 7 & 8, 2017.

This program is amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a speaker, ha ha. Two full days of articulate and exciting conservative speakers will teach students how to counter and resist the overwhelmingly leftist political agendas that are often forced upon him or her at school.

In the words of Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America:

Standing Up for Faith & Freedom teaches students of all faiths attending Catholic schools that Catholic teaching is consistent with the conservative principles of human dignity and human freedom.

Believe it or not, the cost of the program is (wait for it) $20! I am not kidding. It's only $20 for the program, and that includes materials, two nights lodging, and four meals. The participant just has to get there.

I'm at the very end of this 1-minute video, so check it out, just for fun:






Register (or get more info) here.

Hope to see you there!





5 comments:

  1. It would be great if your talk (or even better, all of the talks!) could be made available online! I'd be willing to pay for that for my older kids. Unfortunately, we can't make it to the event, but if there were something similar during the fall semester sometime, I would do anything possible to get there!

    Could we get you to come to north TX for a talk sometime?? We have a large homeschool community that would love to hear about this topic for the kids who are off to college and employment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JenZ, the first time I spoke at YAF was in the month of November, so sometimes they do this in the fall!

      I would love to get to Texas sometime! Email me at littlecatholicbubble@gmail.com

      And I will see about online availability! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
    2. I just got this from Kimberly Begg, who put the event together:

      "It will be streamed live for the first time! And available in our archive. We will not have this program in the fall, but hopefully next spring again."

      Delete
  2. Cool! I live in Reston! How do I sign up? Are grad students college students? Can my wife attend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathan, let me email you! Kimberly Begg wants you to contact her....

      Delete

PLEASE, when commenting, do not hit "reply" (which is the thread option). Instead, please put your comment at the bottom of the others.

To ensure that you don't miss any comments, click the "subscribe by email" link, above. If you do not subscribe and a post exceeds 200 comments, you must hit "load more" to get to the rest.